Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Kaju AZ Military Appreciation Week Spotlight - Kaju Student Jeff Hall



Jeff Hall is a student at Mesa and Proud dad to Louise, one of our Dragons.

Name:  Jeffrey Hall
Rank:  Capt
Branch of Service:  United States Air Force
Dates of Service:  Active Duty, Nov 2005 - Jun 2010.  Reserve, Jun 2010 - Present

Jeff says this about his Military Service:

"My service has been my proudest professional accomplishment and also one of my proudest personal accomplishments.  What I love the most is the sense of community being part of the military family.  It is something that can only be experienced by those who have served and I am humbled and honored to be a part of our military.  I was blessed to be born in this country which provides such amazing opportunities compared to other places in the world.  Serving in the military allows me the ability to feel that I earn some of the many blessings this country has afforded me."

No comments:

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!