Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kaju AZ Military Appreciation Week - Kaju AZ Student Rick Leigh






Rick Leigh

E5P
U.S Army


I joined the Army right after high school and I really didn't understand what it meant to serve my country. I spent most of my time overseas and had the privilege of seeing many different countries(some good, some not so good). Although I was Gung-Ho and was willing to do what ever I was ordered to do, it wasn't until I completed my tour and came back home did I realize what a great honor it was to serve my country. I strongly believe the extensive training and the experience I went through has helped shape the person I am today. I am very proud an honored to have served the time that I did and I would not hesitate to do it again if called upon.



1 comment:

phlebotomist said...

"The Navy enabled me to serve and protect my homeland,proudly wear the cloth of my country, and perform my greatest honor, bringing home our wounded and sometimes fallen warriors and heroes.

phlebotomy training arizon

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!