Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Student of the Month - Beth


Favorite Color - Blue, it reminds me of the ocean
Favorite Food - Veggie & Chicken Marsala
Profession - Hair Stylist / Mom / Student

Tell us about your family and pets - 2 kids, Owen and Emily - I could not imagine my life without them! Omar, my husband and best friend, and I will be married 18 years in April. 4 dogs, but like kids, Slim, Romeo, Thor, Wookie

Besides Kaju, what other activities do you enjoy?
I play soccer Mondays, I enjoy CrossFit, I love to hike and be outdoors. I also like taking cruises (If that’s an activity)

What do you like most about Kaju AZ? It’s a love/hate because it’s such a challenge for me - I usually succeed at all things in one try. Kaju makes me have to push and it has taught me to be patient with myself and keep going through the struggles.


What are your goals for the next year? I want my bachelors degree. I would like to be able to do 5 pull-ups consecutively and advance in any capacity in kaju not just belts, but overall technique.

No comments:

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!