Thursday, July 17, 2014

Student of the Month - Sarah

Favorite Color - Pink
Favorite Food - Ice Cream
Profession - Queen Creek Olive Mill

Tell us about your family and pets - I am married to a wonderful man, Mr. Josh Martin and we have 2 kids Ian and Victoria. We also have 2 dogs named Dixie and Sydney.

Besides Hula, what other activities do you enjoy? I enjoy camping with my family and friends. I love going to the beach and also love love love spending time with my kids.

What do you like most about training at Kaju AZ?    I love that we are Ohana! Everyone is so supportive and most of all Sigung and Sifu are 2 of the best people that we have ever known, and we are lucky to have them in our lives. Sifu Dolly is great and I love that I get to learn the art of Hula Dancing from her.


What are your goals for the next year? My goals are to be a little more stress free, spend more time with the ones that make me a great person. Also start getting to CrossPITS more often.

No comments:

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!