Friday, May 30, 2014

Student of the Month - John

Favorite Color - Green
Favorite Food - Sushi
Profession - House Painting

Tell us about your family and pets - I have one brother, who is a polar opposite, my parents Bill and Jean, we are a close family. I have a dog Roxy. She’s a mutt and lazy like me. She’s around 11 I believe.

Besides Kaju, what other activities do you enjoy? I’m big on games, I like to jet ski, read, I like to volunteer when I have the time.

What do you like most about Kaju AZ? Probably I like the fact it’s all real, we really are learning how to survive street fights but it’s all in a family setting.

What are your goals for the next year? Probably lose weight mainly, and hopefully learn a new language.

No comments:

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!