Monday, March 31, 2014

Student of the Month - Chris


Favorite Color - Red
Favorite Food - Steak and Pizza, but not together 

Tell us about your family - I currently live with my parents, Lisa and David and my sister Katy. Katy also does Kaju and is a blue belt.

Do you have any pets? Yes. 2 dogs. Blade is 10 years old and is a Belgian Malinois and a 1 year old   English Mastiff who is 160 pounds of slobber and fun.

Besides Kaju, what other activities do you enjoy? I like watching action and horror movies (Chuckie, Jason, Freddy Krugger) I love playing my xBox 360, My favorite games are Batman, Assasin’s Creed. And Football. Go Steelers!

What do you like most about training at Kaju AZ? All the friendly people and instructors. I have made friends. I really like CrossPIT as it makes me stronger

1 comment:

Grandma Sims said...

When I come to Mesa to see my "kids" and grandchildren I almost always get to come see Chris and Katy work out. I am so proud of them and my thanks to all there who make it possible.

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!