Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Student of the Month - Kristine



Favorite Color - Red and Black
Favorite Food - Artichokes and Chocolate (not together)
Profession - Kaju AZ Admin

Tell us about your family - My husband Russ and I have been married for 16 years.  He is always very supportive and keeps me laughing.  We have 2 kids Lauren (13) and Landon (10) and one dog Harry and he is very hairy, but the family wouldn't let me spell it that way.  
Both kids also train at KajuAZ.  We like to take family bike rides, play games and watch movies.

Besides Kaju, what other activities do you enjoy? Reading, biking, quilting and photography

What do you like most about training at Kaju AZ? I feel like I am turning back the clock.  It challenges me both physically and mentally  - and I believe in the use it or lose it theory.  I also love the people, real honest and supportive.  Just the type of people I want around my family.

What are your goals for the next year?

I want to work on my flexibility.  I would like to be able to do the splits again.  At home, I need to develop more patience as my kids approach the teen/tween years.  My other goal is to work on cleaning out and organizing the house.

No comments:

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!