Sunday, December 1, 2013

Student of the Month - Robyn


Favorite Color - Gray - because I’m blue/green color blind. :)
Favorite Food - Mexican - Can coffee count as a favorite?
Profession - Courier for Iron Mountain

Tell us about your family - My parents are divorced, and I have one brother and step siblings. I have four beautiful nieces, two handsome nephews, one amazing godson and two teenagers that eat EVERYTHING. I have Jessica who loves me unconditionally and puts up with me on a daily basis. My family is crazy and I wouldn’t want it any other way. And I am a huge animal lover.

Besides Kaju, what other activities do you enjoy? I love to listen to music, hang out with my family, road trips, BJJ and football and softball.

What do you like most about training at Kaju AZ? My friends and being pushed to my limit.

What are your goals for the next year? My goal is to go back to school. Tone up and learn as much as I can to better myself on the mat.

No comments:

Kajukenbo Motto: Train Strong to Remain Strong

Kajukenbo Arizona is a traditional martial arts school specializing in real self-defense through the art of Kajukenbo. Kajukenbo was founded in 1947 and is credited as being the first American martial art. Kajukenbo is a blend of five styles: Karate, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Kenpo and Kung Fu. Feel free to visit our school and see our programs for all ages! We also offer CrossPIT classes based on the world-famous Pit Conditioning System. Classes are 30-minutes of high-intensity old-school cardio. CrossPIT memberships available!